Specs & Functions
1. What PSI level should I keep the tires inflated at?
We recommend inflating its tires to 31.9-34.8 psi (220-240 kPa).
2. What will affect the e-scooter range?
The actual range depends on a variety of factors such as battery status, tire pressure, load, temperature, wind speed, road conditions, and riding habits.
3. What is the maximum user weight?
220lbs or below would be the best-case scenario for riding. A heavy-loaded scooter will lessen your range and average speed. You could take it into consideration.
4. What is the longevity of the battery? Would it lasts a couple of years before having to replace?
Generally, the charge and discharge cycle of a lithium-ion battery will officially end when it can reach 500 times. In terms of the most common use of electric scooters, where we typically charge once every 3 days on average (about 120 to 125 times a year), with good maintenance, the battery life of an electric scooter could be significantly extended.
Riding & Maintenance
1. Can I use it on a rainy day?
KuKirin does use some waterproof materials to prevent daily splash, but we do not recommend riding on a rainy day for any safety risk. A greater priority to KuKirin is the safe use of our scooters. After all, it's an electric scooter.
2. Where to get my e-scooter fixed?
KuKirin provides a reliable warranty that is processed in the most hassle-free way possible.
3. What should I pay attention to while riding a scooter?
Safety first, you should wear a helmet while start riding it and beware of the local weather, then watch for the hazards on the road, and never forget to lock up your scooter after a ride.
4. What can I do with this scooter?
Everything you hate about commuting is solved. Say goodbye to traffic, delays, and uncertainty. With a lightweight electric vehicle, you can hop in the bike lane and on local streets and get wherever you need to go faster than ever before.
5. Can I ride my scooter in the snow?
Hi, we don't recommend you ride it in the snow, it's dangerous, and the battery will run out faster than normal under 0 ℃.
6. Can this overcharge if stayed plugged in overnight?
No, however, we do not recommend charging the scooter for longer than a maximum of 24 hours.
7. Does the speed become slower as the battery level is lower?
Yes. The more battery power is consumed, the lower the voltage, and the corresponding maximum speed will be slower.